Chinqua Penn, interior view
Chinqua Penn was built in 1925 by the Penn Family. After Betsy Penn died in 1966, the family donated the land to the state of North Carolina. NC State used the land for research purposes for several years. The house was sold to a private owner in 2006.
Black-and-white print (photograph)
Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from North Carolina State University. For general information see the NCSU Libraries Special Collections Research Center website (http://www.lib.ncsu.edu/specialcollections/research).