W. L. Baumgarten
William Ludwig Baumgarten (1885-1959): Professor William Baumgarten, a native of Austria, joined the faculty of the Department of Architecture at NC State in 1940. He taught in the School of Design, and advanced to a full professorship in Architecture in 1953. He retired in 1958. Baumgarten was a member of many professional societies and worked as a consulting architect during his career before and after NCSU.
Black-and-white print (photograph)
Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from North Carolina State University. For general information see the NCSU Libraries Special Collections Research Center website (http://www.lib.ncsu.edu/specialcollections/research).