Vendor at the North Carolina State Fair selling candy apples and cotton candy
The North Carolina State Fair was first held in 1853 and moved locations around Raleigh until 1928 when it started being held at its present location on the corner of Hillsborough Street and Blue Ridge Road.
Seward, Chris (Photographer)
Black-and-white print (photograph)
Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from North Carolina State University. For general information see the NCSU Libraries Special Collections Research Center website (http://www.lib.ncsu.edu/specialcollections/research).