B. L. Whittier
Benjamin L. Whittier (1898-1961): Professor Whittier joined the State College textile faculty in 1948 as Head ot the Department of Fabric Development and Construction. He occupied the Edgar and Emily Hessleing Fund Professorship and was a charter member of the Fiber Society.
Black-and-white print (photograph)
Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from North Carolina State University. For general information see the NCSU Libraries Special Collections Research Center website (http://www.lib.ncsu.edu/specialcollections/research).