R. D. Wood fire hydrant
This fire hydrant sits on the east side of Current Drive between the 1911 Building and Page Hall. This model, the R. D. Wood "Modernized," was made in Philadelphia and is dated 1946. This hydrant has a two-tier bonnet with tall bonnet dome, and a two-piece barrel.
Funkhouser, Edward T. (Edward Truman), 1946- (Photographer)
Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from the copyright holder. For general information see the NCSU Libraries Special Collections Research Center website (http://www.lib.ncsu.edu/specialcollections/research).