College of Veterinary Medicine
- 8/27/1981 First Veterinary Medicine classes NC State's new School of Veterinary Medicine holds classes for the first time; initial enrollment is 40 students, selected from 126 applicants.
- 1985 Department of Clinical Sciences established
- 1985 Department of Population Health and Pathobiology established
- 1985 Department of Molecular and Biomedical Sciences established
- 1986 First Ph.D. degrees awarded by the School of Veterinary Medicine The degrees are earned by Melinda Hollingshead in August and Cathy Carlson in December.
- 1987 Schools become Colleges Eight of the university's academic schools are redesignated as colleges.
- Student and Other Organizations, Single Folder Organizations Records, 1904-2009 UA 021.001
- College of Veterinary Medicine, Office of the Dean Records, 1968-2009 UA 145.001
- College of Veterinary Medicine Annual Reports, 1978-1996 UA 145.002
- College of Veterinary Medicine, Laboratory Animal Resources Records, 1980-1999 UA 145.046
- College of Veterinary Medicine, Office of Extension Services Records, 1984-1995 UA 145.050
- College of Veterinary Medicine Publications, 1985 - 2009 UA 145.200